From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products can be found all over the world and are being used in significant companies and top ranking conferences.
To reinforce our team we are looking for a
Sales Manager/Project Manager (m/f)
System group Belgium and Luxembourg
- You are responsible for the organisation and expansion of our dealer network, manage existing key accounts and win new ones as well as create new sales strategies.
- Your sales area is concentrated on the Belgium and Luxembourg region.
- Collaboration with planners, system integrations, and architects are part of your day-to-day business as well as project acquisition and support.
- Determining and implementing prices that are in line with the market helps you with the introduction of new products, sales of existing products and last but not least, future price discussions with your customers.
- General customer relations belong to your area of activity as well as order tracking, responding to queries plus the organisation and implementation of customer events and exhibitions.
- You are proactive with your tactical and strategic plans that include budgeting, production of forecasts and reporting.
- You are reporting to the Managing Director and inform by means of travel and customer reports regularly about market situations, competition and new trends.
- You have a self-confident and professional manner and have a commercial studies qualification.
- You have several years working experience in the installation and A/V business.
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and English.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office is expected. Ideally you would also have some experience with SAP.
- You are willing to work flexible working hours as well as willing to travel.
a challenging job in a company with tremendous potential for further personal expansion for your future professional career. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive social benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Send your application to