From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Sales & Market Development Manager Pro Audio Group (m/f)
- You are responsible for existing customers and gaining new contacts.
- Cooperation with rental companies, Pro Audio resellers and according integrators are just as much part of our day-to-day business as the support and acquisition of "Pro Audio clients", especially in the area of theater and broadcast.
- Your sales area concentrates on Belgium and Luxembourg.
- General customer service is also part of your area of activity, such as order tracking, inquiry processing, organization and execution of customer events and trade fairs.
- You are actively involved in tactical and strategic planning, which includes in particular budgeting and resource planning.
- You report directly to the Director Sales & Marketing and provide regular information on the market situation, competition and new trends through travel and customer reports.
- You are a confident and personality with a successful business degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience consistent professional development are reflected in your CV.
- Profound knowledge of the Pro Audio environment distinguishes you.
- Technical understanding in different professional audio applications is an advantage.
- A safe appearance for the end customer and his various decision-makers (management, purchasing head of sound, A1 & A2 sound engineers).
- Fluent, French and English skills are required, in addition Dutch would be a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: