Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Western Europe Systems marketing team we are looking for a
Marketing Specialist Systems (all genders)
The Marketing Specialist Systems is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing communication measures, advertising campaigns, product and brand related events. This position is based in Culemborg (NL).
- In cooperation with our global and regional marketing teams, you will carry out and implement our strategies into the regions. This task includes product launches, brand and marketing campaigns as well as sales promotions.
- In addition, you will support the planning and production of distributor events, trainings, sales summits and other gatherings. Furthermore, you will actively assist our distributors with their local sales events.
- Support the Western European Marketing team with digital marketing activities such as content marketing initiatives, website localization and channel communication.
- In the field of reference marketing, together with the distributors you will work on case studies.
- You will actively monitor, evaluate and report ROI’s (Return on Investment) of all marketing activities, online and offline.
- You will visit distributors on site at key occasions and participate at trade shows.
- Take part in strategic projects and work closely with other departments gaining a wide spectrum of knowledge about a variety of digital marketing channels (SEA, Social Media, Content, Project Management and Business Intelligence).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Administration or related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to manage numerous projects and prioritize goals.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and able to interface with a variety of audiences.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills, additional languages are a plus.
- Ability to travel.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.