Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Global Trade Compliance Team we are looking for a
Import/Export Specialist (all genders)
The Import/Export Specialist performs a variety of work and analysis to ensure that we are in compliance with European Union customs regulations. This position is based in Rotterdam (NL).
- Processing all necessary import and export documents.
- Manages Intrastat reporting.
- Oversees special Customs procedures such as e.g. CARNET ATA, A.TR.
- Manages HS Codes for existing and new products and maintenance of relevant foreign trade master data.
- Supports the export control functions such as sanction list screening and dual use checks.
- Works with brokers, agents, customs authorities, chamber of commerce and other third parties to resolve problems and obtain necessary clarification of questions.
- Assists in the implementation of both import and export global procedures.
- Assists in the Post Entry Audit process as well as the reconciliation of entries.
- Works with the Global Trade team on customs, compliance tasks and projects.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Entry level or 2 years of experience as well as experience with import and export customs processes.
- MS Word and Excel experience required, SAP experience preferred.
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; input and recommendations are encouraged.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as strong time management and organization abilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken Dutch and English, German is a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 49 7262-9249195